Rare Birds is a Caribbean-based female-led business investing in and celebrating early stage social enterprises in developing economies and emerging markets.
Rare Birds shares untold stories by unheard voices in the developing world. Through our original content and grassroots community building we have developed a network of men and women transforming their high impact ideas into scaleable business opportunities.
This platform is for:
- Men and women between the ages of 18-35
- Citizens from Global South countries
- Big thinkers with radical, high impact solutions aiming to solve big problems in their home countries.
- Collaborators seeking a community of like minded entrepreneurs, educated investors and applicable knowledge transfer.
- Enablers building their projects at home seeking capital from investors who understand the unique challenges.
As we work on Rare Birds 2.0 we invite you to explore our website.
Dare to be Rare!
Learn the business of Rareness.
Download the Free E-book to get rare in 10 steps