Time is the most valuable thing a (wo)man can spend.
We have now entered the second half of the year. In this week’s podcast newsletter I take a recap of the first half of the year in preparation for the second half. Let’s start with where we have been.
💡Conversations with Jo-Ann. Episode 161: Sharing Intentions & the Rare Birds Story
Series 7 India: The Global Homepreneur Summit
- Episode 162-Meet the Curator Vayjayanti Pugalia
- Episode 163: Meet the Partners Aarti, Siya and Aruna!
- Episode 164: Get to Know the Speakers
- Episode 165: Wrap Up Panel & What Next?
- Episode 166: Meet the Fantastic 10-Bonus Content I
- Episode 167: Meet the Fantastic 10-Bonus Content II
- Episode 168: Meet the Fantastic 10-Bonus Content III
💡Conversations with Jo-Ann. Episode 169: What are $RONES?
Series 8: Puerto Rico: Exploring the Startup Ecosystem
- Episode 170 Tech for Everyday People with Fabian Velez Vicente
- Episode 171 Building an App for Book Lovers with Lincy Ayala, CEO & CoFounder of BookSloth
- Episode 172 Investing in Yourself to Add Value to Your Business with Perla Sofia Curbelo-Santiago
- Episode 173 Building a Platform for the Latin American Diaspora with Alan Taveras-Sepulveda
- Episode 174: Encouraging Entrepreneurship in Puerto Rico with Gustavo Diaz Skoff
- Episode 175: Venture Capital in Puerto Rico with Jennifer P. Hopp, Managing Partner at ATO Ventures
- Episode 176: Erica Reyes, the Founder of Puerto Rico’s First School of Coffee and Barristas
- Episode 177. Meet Jahannnie Torres-Rodriguez, The Engineer & Entrepreneur Creating Technology with Purpose
- Episode 178 Building Global Startup Accelerators that Create Impact with Sebastian Vidal
💡Conversations with Jo-Ann. Episode 179: Puerto Rico Wrap Up and a Series 9 Summer
Series 9: Education + Adoption-Blockchain in Africa
👇Have a Glance 👇
Source: Rare Birds
Episode 180 kicks off this Wednesday July 7 with Abbas Gassem from Somalia.
Learn more about our new Rare Ones by visiting the Rare Birds section of the platform.