Jo-Ann talks to Elaine about why she made the shift from CEO to entrepreneur. They discuss how she became a CEO after starting out as a secretary. She did this all whilst having a husband and raising her children. There were many challenges along the way, including the sudden death of her husband. Elaine told us that she knew it was time to leave the corporate world, when there were no challenges left. Elaine stresses that entrepreneurs need self belief.
- Hear why Elaine left her native England for dreams in Canada
- What does Elaine think is the most important qualities entrepreneurs must have
- Elaine experienced her own hardship, how did she overcome it?
- Learn about her ascent in a male dominated industry
- Why does she think more women are starting businesses; now more than ever before
More Info on Elaine
Elaine is an entrepreneur coach, marketing strategist, web designer, author and business startup mentor. She is passionate about working with entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. With over 30 years experience in marketing, sales and customer service and small business ownership she understands the challenges facing business people today.