Jo- Ann talks to Azza Taher, who is the Founder of Glass Studio. A studio for designing, creating and installing hand crafted stained, leaded, fused and other unique forms of glass built from the inspiration and dreams of our clients, from residential and commercial projects. In this podcast Azza discussed her art form and her plans to develop a global business. Are you developing art for a global buyer?
- Islamic glass design and geometric patterns
- Educating about Islamic art
- Creating custom design pieces
- Why art is a powerful form of communication
- Her long term goals in the glass design business
MORE INFO ON AZZA
Azza graduated from Alexandria University with a Bachelor Degree of Fine Arts in 2008 and received her Master Degree in Interior Design in 2014.