Le’Nise has always had a life long interest in food – eating it, cooking it and sharing it. She slowly started to make the connection between what she was eating and how she was feeling, and used diet and lifestyle changes to improve her anxiety, depression and irritable bowel syndrome. She believes in the power of food; food as medicine. She also believes that food is something to be enjoyed and celebrated, not feared. Le’Nise is the Founder of Eat, Love, Move a business that offers personalised and hormonal health programmes as well as workshops and talks. As you build your business are you paying attention to your hormonal health?
- The importance of hormonal health
- Why women have such a hard time understanding their hormones
- Sexual and hormonal health as it relates to culture, ethnicity and religion
- Empowerment by understanding one’s health
- Food as medicine and healthy food lifestyle for healing and prevention
MORE INFO ON LE’NISE
Le’Nise is a registered naturopathic Nutritional Therapist, specialising in women’s health, anxiety, depression and weight loss. She qualified after an intensive 3-year programme at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London, England, including over 200 clinical hours seeing clients in the student clinic. She is also a member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT), a regulatory body that oversees nutritional therapists in the UK.