She is a mother to Ryan and Natasha Moki and Wife to Dr. Timothy Moki. Evelyn Kasina is the Founder and CEO at Eveminet Communication Solutions Limited, a fully-fledged IT Consultancy firm that offers a range of services to keep their clients abreast of current technological trends. Evelyn’s sustainable development goal is based on her vision to see the Young generation become Digital Intelligent Citizens leveraging on technology and it’s opportunities. She does this through Eveminet’s Digital Literacy Program for Parents and Kids.
She also champions SDG’s:
- 3 Good Health and Well Being
- 4 Quality Education
- 10 Reduced Inequalities
- 19 Partnership for SDGs
Her Mantra is – Made In Africa For The World.
Evelyn as a seasoned techpreneur is the IT Sector Champion at OWIT Nairobi – Organization For Women in International Trade.
Some highlights of Eve’s career include:
- Successful woman under 30, Mkazi Magazine, Nairobi in November 2016
- Nomination & Support by International Trade Center (ITC) to participate at SheTrades Annual Global Conference, Istanbul, Turkey 2017
- Nominated as an Influential Woman in Business and Government by Global Continental Awards by Titans South Africa in 2017 under the SME category.
- Won an award on Exceptional Woman of Excellence by Women Economic Forum – 2018 in India New Delhi
- She is currently under going a training to become a Parent Coach by Parent Coaching Institute in Seatle.
In this podcast Evelyn shares with Jo-Ann why digital literacy is important. Are you interested in digital literacy? Listen in.